Checking Your BVN with Union Bank in 2024: Simple Steps
The Bank Verification Number (BVN) is a crucial security measure in Nigeria’s financial system. It helps identify individuals and verify their bank accounts, playing a vital role in preventing fraud and ensuring safe banking practices.
Union Bank, like other Nigerian banks, requires your BVN for various transactions. Whether you’re opening a new account, transferring funds, or simply checking your balance, knowing your BVN is essential.
How to check BVN on Union Bank in 2024
This blog post will guide you through various methods to check your BVN with Union Bank in 2024, there are four available methods
- Using the Union Bank USSD Service:
- Through UnionOnline (Internet Banking):
- Checking via Union Mobile App:
- Visiting a Union Bank Branch:
below is a guide on how to check your union bank BVN with each of the method
How to check BVN on Union Bank Using the Union Bank USSD Service:
- Dial *826# from your registered mobile number with Union Bank.
- Select “My Account” (option 4).
- Choose “BVN Enquiry” (option 5).
- Your BVN will be displayed on your screen.
How to check BVN on Union Bank Through UnionOnline (Internet Banking):
- Visit the Union Bank website and log in to your UnionOnline account.
- Navigate to your profile section.
- Your BVN, account number and personal details should be displayed there.
How to check BVN on Union Bank via Union Mobile App:
- Download and install the Union Mobile App on your smartphone or tablet.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Access your profile section.
- Your BVN should be visible within your profile details.
How to check BVN on Union Bank by Visiting a Union Bank Branch:
- Visit any Union Bank branch in your locality.
- Approach a customer service representative and inform them you want to check your BVN.
- Provide your valid ID proof (e.g., National ID card, International passport, Driver’s license, or voters card).
- The bank representative will retrieve your BVN and assist you further.
Important Security Reminders:
- Never share your BVN with anyone over the phone, email, or social media. Union Bank or any other legitimate organization will never ask for your BVN through these channels.
- Be cautious of phishing attempts. Do not click on suspicious links or download attachments from unknown senders claiming to be from Union Bank.
- Regularly monitor your bank statements and report any unauthorized transactions immediately.
By following these simple methods and security precautions, you can easily check your BVN with Union Bank and ensure safe and secure banking transactions