The pure white gold body cream is safe to use while trying to clear off dark spots from the face, although some side effects such as burning and redness may occur. This review is based on verified customers opinion as well as my own personal research.
The demand for lotions and skin care products has increased in the past few years. Several new brands and products have been introduced to cater to this demand and one such product is the Pure White Gold Cream.
The Pure White Gold cream is a skin care product popularly known for skin-lightening and skin toning. The cream is made with natural ingredients and is reported to be safe and effective.
The cream contains six vegetable oils, plant extracts, and some antioxidants, making it effective in transforming skin shade in a few weeks.
It also provides several benefits, such as skin hydration, lightening of the skin, and wrinkle reduction.
There have been so many benefit regarding the usage of this cream. A friend of mine, Janet, claimed that the cream is non-greasy, and the skin quickly absorbs it.
She also discovered that the cream is non-comedogenic which means that it does not clog pores and it is suitable for all skin types.
It has effectively lightened her dark spots and hyperpigmentation and It is gentle enough to use on the face.
Furthermore, Pure white gold face and body cream lightens the skin tone by a few shades and even out the skin tone, improving skin texture and making it softer and smoother.
However, there is much debate surrounding the efficacy of using the pure white gold body cream. Some say it is an effective way to achieve a brighten complexion.
In contrast, others argue that it must live up to its promises, as a lady gave a review on how it gave her pimples and sunburn after weeks of using the cream.
The truth is, there is no easy answer to determine how it works because each person’s skin is different; therefore, what works for one person may most likely not work for another.
Suppose you are considering using pure white gold it is important to research and consult a dermatologist to know if the lotion is right for you especially when you have a sensitive skin.
- Pure white gold ingredient
- What are the benefits of using pure white gold cream
- Pure white gold side effect
- Frequently asked questions about pure white gold cream
- Is Pure White Gold A Bleaching Cream?
- Does Pure White Gold Cream Contain Hydroquinone?
- Does Pure White Gold Cream Cause Stretch Marks?
- Is Pure White Gold Lotion Good For A Dark-skinned Person?
- How To Use Pure White Gold Cream?
- How To Know The Original Pure White Gold Lotion
- Where To Get Original Pure White Gold Lotion
- How Much Is Pure White Gold Lotion?
Pure white gold ingredient
The cream contains some active ingredients which includes:
Carrot oil, Sweet Almond oil, Argan oil, Macadamia oil, Hazelnut Oil, Camellia Oil, Vitamin E, Plant Extract, Purified water and Fragrance
What are the benefits of using pure white gold cream
There are countless benefits you can experience when using the pure white gold body cream, from its ability to nourish and revitalise the skin to its anti-ageing properties.
White gold is an amazing metal source with many incredible properties and benefits. Its uses and benefits in the skincare industry is just beginning to be explored. Below is a list of the White gold lightening cream benefits:
- The Pure white gold lotion can help improve the skin’s elasticity.
- It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It brighten the skin complexion.
- It is also effective in treating various skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Itis very good to remove dark spots from the face.
- It clears acne scars, sunburns, blemishes, dark circles under your eyes, freckles, melasma, and dark knuckles.
Pure white dark spot corrector and pure white serum are good products to clear dark spots and all appearances of spots.
Pure white gold side effect
Some side effects are associated with using this White Gold Lotion. The most common side effect is skin irritation and redness. However, some users have also reported the following defects:
- You might experience burning sensation
- It might cause stinging.
- You might experience Redness.
- You might notice the discoloration of your skin and veins [green veins]
- Ezcema might be noticed due to wrong usage
- You might get dark feet is not properly used
- You might experience Stretch mark
- Some people experienced pimples due to sensitive skin
- You might experience blistering
- You might get an Itching skin
- You might experience skin crusting,
Frequently asked questions about pure white gold cream
Is Pure White Gold A Bleaching Cream?
Yes, Pure white gold cream is a bleaching cream. When searching for a new skincare product, many individuals ask this question. What you seek in a skin cream will determine the solution.
Does Pure White Gold Cream Contain Hydroquinone?
No, Pure White Gold cream does not contain hydroquinone.
When searching for a new skincare product, many individuals ask this question. What you seek in a skin cream will determine the solution. The Pure White Gold is a fantastic option if you want a skincare product to help lighten your skin.
Does Pure White Gold Cream Cause Stretch Marks?
Yes, it does give some people stretch marks depending on how your body reacts to creams.
Is Pure White Gold Lotion Good For A Dark-skinned Person?
No, it is not good for a dark-skinned person, only if you intend to become light in complexion. Pure White Gold is good for a light person.
How To Use Pure White Gold Cream?
1) Clean your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry.
2) Apply a small amount of Pure White Gold Cream to your face, neck and body.
3) Massage the cream into your skin in a circular motion.
4) Allow the cream to absorb into your skin for 10-15 minutes.
How To Know The Original Pure White Gold Lotion
There are many fake pure white gold lotions in cosmetics shops; however, knowing the difference between the original and fake pure white gold will do you many benefits.
Pure White Cosmetics is imprinted on the container to know the original pure white gold lotion. In contrast, the fake lotion is written on the wrapper and not imprinted.
Where To Get Original Pure White Gold Lotion
You can get the pure white gold lotion at a registered and verified skin care store or a reliable online vendor such as Jumia and Konga.
How Much Is Pure White Gold Lotion?
The price of pure white gold lotion can vary from skincare stores to online markets. However, with the unstable dollar rate, the price can be unstable. To buy, you can constantly check for the prices on Jumia or Konga.